In case you didn’t know, today, Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 is International Women’s Day.
IWD is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women’s equality.
Originally I wanted to mark this day on The Nurse Becoming Podcast by featuring all the women we’ve had on the show…
… Then I realized that, in the past 90 episodes, we’ve featured more than 30 women interviews!!
That’s pretty awesome, in my opinion; So many extraordinary, powerful, radiant, game-changing women to acknowledge and celebrate!
In today’s episode, I’ve picked out the most impactful and popular women interview episodes so that you can go back, listen, and soak up the valuable stories & teachings.
Want to hear more? Check out our complete list of women interviews below!
Women Interview Episodes on The Nurse Becoming Podcast
- Ep. #006 How to be an Anti-Racist Nurse with Tiffany Gibson
- Ep. #007 How Travel Nursing Can Be a Stepping Stone in Your Career with Sarah Gaines
- Ep. #011 What Does New NP Mentorship Look Like? With Liz Rohr from Real World NP
- Ep. #012 Are We Letting Down New APRNs? With Ann Konkoly
- Ep. #013 Negotiate Your NP Contract Like a Boss with Monica Carter
- Ep. #015 Nursing From Home: The Future of Remote Nursing with The Remote Nurse
- Ep. #020 Lessons Learned after 100+ Interviews with Andrea Dalzell
- Ep. #022 Inspiring Nurses to Listen to Themselves with Cat Golden
- Ep. #023 Can a Nurse Become a Writer? With Portia Wofford
- Ep. #025 From Foster Care to PhD – Dr. Sharrica Miller
- Ep. #027 Bad Decisions with Katie Duke
- Ep. #031 Becoming an Indispensable NP with Ananya Datta
- Ep. #034 I Hate My NP Job…Now What? With Liz Rohr from Real World NP
- Ep. #037 Your Nurse Lawyer Answers Your Legal Questions with Irnise Williams
- Ep. #040 Doing Things Scared with Dr. Latrina Walden
- Ep. #041 All About the DNP with Dr. Veronica Sampayo
- Ep. #043 Dr. Vanessa Kasper & I React to a Viral NP Video
- Ep. #048 Overcoming Board Exam Anxiety with Sarah Michelle, NP
- Ep. #049 How to Find Clinical Sites that Lead to Dream Jobs with Shelby Pope
- Ep. #050 Becoming Innovative Nurse Entrepreneurs with Lavender Co-Founders Pritma and Brighid
- Ep. #051 Becoming an Interview Pro with Dr. Ashlee Klevens Hayes
- Ep. #052 Becoming a Parent & NP with Nurse Liz
- Ep. #055 Becoming the Patient with Breast Cancer Survivor NP Courtney
- Ep. #064 Do Physicians Hate NPs? Feat. Jenna Lizewski, DNP
- Ep. #067 Burnout Round Table with Erica Dorn & Diana Page
- Ep. #068 Amanda’s Mom is here! Reflections on 43 years of nursing
- Ep. #069 NP Specialty Takeovers Podcast Series – Palliative Care with Janice Linton
- Ep. #071 Becoming a LGBTQ+ Ally with Shannon Whittington
- Ep. #073 NP Specialty Takeovers Series – Psychiatry with Tempesst Merricks
- Ep. #075 Get Your Charts Done On Time with Dr. Sarah Smith
- Ep. #078 NP Specialty Takeovers Series – Dermatology with Patricia Delgado
- Ep. #082 NP Specialty Takeovers Podcast Series – NNP with Tammi Boswell
- Ep. #085 Becoming a Health Coach After Nursing with Heather Brittain
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Learn more about HCA Healthcare’s Nurse Residency Program at: careers.hcahealthcare.com/residency
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!