As we near the end of Mental Health Awareness Month, I lovingly want to encourage all of us to make some time to check in on our own mental health.
That’s why I’m introducing two DNP-educated nurse entrepreneurs who have a lot of wisdom to share on this vital topic.
Meet Brighid Gannon and Pritma Dhillon-Chattha, the co-founders of Lavender, an online mental health platform that is rewriting the playbook of psychiatric care.
In this longer and very timely episode, Brighid, Pritma and I chatted about:
- How Brighid and Pritma met at Yale School of Nursing (my alma mater) and exactly when they knew they wanted to pursue entrepreneurship.
- Lavender’s origin story (and how they succeeded in founding their company in the midst of the pandemic last year).
- Some of their BIGGEST challenges and wins over the last year.
- Loneliness in entrepreneurship and tips for fostering more intentional relationships in your industry.
- Pritma & Bridhid’s recommendations for nurses & NP’s who are interested in startups and becoming an entrepreneur.
And exciting news – Lavender is officially HIRING! Stick around until the end of this episode for all the details on who and what they’re looking for.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Learn more about getting involved at www.joinlavender.com
- Feel free to email Pritma & Brighid at 💌 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Pritma on LinkedIn
- Connect with Brighid on LinkedIn
Interested in learning more about my most popular offer: The Nurse Résumé Template Bundle? You’ll get 6 beautifully designed résumé and cover letter templates (suitable for both the experienced and new grad nurse or NP!) for just $27 at: https://www.theresumerx.com/offer
Listen to more episodes here!