I think it’s clear at this point that freedom, autonomy, and having a solid plan are incredibly valuable to me. And if you’re listening to this podcast, I imagine those things are pretty high on the list for you as well!
Sarah Gaines, a.k.a. The 6 Figure Travel Nurse, definitely knows all about the importance of those components when it comes to finding work-life balance and going after goals. In this episode, Sarah shares with us the wonders of travel nursing — and more importantly, about how through travel nursing, she has truly been able to reclaim her time (h/t Maxine Waters) and find her happy.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why someone might become a travel nurse
- What travel nursing can offer you that clinical nursing might not ($$, unique leverage points, and autonomy)
- What it takes to succeed as a travel nurse
- How to use travel nursing as a stepping stone to other great things in your career
- Our new travel nurse resume kit (travel nursing-focused resume template and training)
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Travel Nurse Resume Kit
- 5 Secrets to Making 6 Figures as a Travel Nurse
- Follow Sarah on Instagram!
- Did you love this episode and want to leave a tip? Click here to donate to the NAACP.
Listen to more episodes here!