Finding your purpose in life as a nurse is not so much about adding more passion & fulfillment to your life, and more about discovering your true alignment that is already alive within you!
If you are wondering how to find a sense of purpose in your life, or are curious about pursuing a new career path as a coach or nurse coach, my guest Heather Brittain is here to bring tremendous value on your next steps in life.
Heather Brittain is an experienced registered nurse, master certified holistic wellness coach, global meditation teacher, and owner and founder of Bare Root Health LLC – where her practice and philosophy is rooted deeply in an evidence-based mind/body approach.
In today’s episode, Heather & I spoke deeply about…
- Heather’s story, nursing journey & how certain key life moments lined Heather up to pivot away from nursing.
- What you can do if you aren’t feeling totally aligned with your purpose, professionally or personally.
- Why “self awareness cannot be 100% self-driven” – Heather Brittain
- What is holistic health coaching? And how to know if becoming a nurse coach or pursuing a coaching certification is right for you.
- The trap of seeking validation (and what to do instead.)
- Questions to journal & reflect on that will help you make decisions that feel better (and that get your closer to where you want to be!)
And truly so much more…
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Schedule a free “30 Mindful Minutes” support call with Heather. Click here!
- Connect with Heather on Instagram @mindfully.heather
- Check out Heather’s Website: Bare Root Heath www.bareroothealth.com
- Email Heather at email@example.com
- Find Heather on Insight Meditation Timer App @healther.brittain
- 🚨 Live training alert! I am hosting a totally free masterclass on How to Love Your Career Without Burning Out on Sunday, January 30th at 8pm EST. Can’t wait to see you there! Sign up HERE
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!