“No one is just handing out money.”
Well when you put it that way…
Of course it’s important to know how and what to negotiate.
This week on the podcast, I had the pleasure of interviewing Monica Carter, also known as Monica the NP.
Since Monica is a negotiation expert (wait until you hear her personal story), I couldn’t wait to share her knowledge with you on Nurse Becoming – Click here to listen!
I wanted to dig a bit deeper than just asking Monica how much NPs should ask for, and what to say when asking for more. In the episode we talked about:
- How one’s personality type might influence how they negotiate
- What Monica thinks is more important: strategy or mindset
- What to negotiate other than salary
- What we both think are the best parent-friendly perks to negotiate (Monica has triplets and I have twins + 1, so we gotta look out for working parents!!!)
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Follow Monica on instagram
- Monica’s Compensation Course
- Linda Babcock – Women Don’t Ask
- Sarah Cooper – comedian
Listen to more episodes here!