“I’m quitting my job as a nurse practitioner.”
Spoiler alert – I’m not! And neither is Vanessa Kasper, DNP – my guest on today’s episode.
A couple of months ago, this video went viral in the NP community. Go ahead and take a gander if you haven’t already, and then come back.
I’ll wait. 🙂
Talk about click bait, am I right??
Anyway, a bunch of people sent me this video and asked for my thoughts, and Vanessa and I started chatting about it in the DMs.
So obviously, we decided to record a podcast episode with our response!
Vanessa Kasper is a doctorally prepared nurse practitioner and the host of the healthcare podcast, Dose of Support – an interdisciplinary show that highlights the healthcare working, their role, their stories from practice, and their self-care strategies.
I know you will love hearing from Vanessa, and I think you’ll enjoy hearing our perspectives about:
- Whether the NP market is oversaturated, and how that should affect your career decision making
- Who should and shouldn’t become a nurse practitioner
- As well as our dreams for NP education overhaul and improvement
Enjoy! I can’t wait to hear what you think.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Dose of Support Podcast
- Follow Dr. Kasper on instagram
- Very soon I will be unlocking the doors to The NP Society – a virtual community for NP’s to advance their careers, engage in expert masterclasses, expand their clinical confidence and connect with other outstanding NPs, and I would love for you to be a part of it. Click here to join the waitlist!
Listen to more episodes here!