Happy 100th episode to the Nurse Becoming Podcast!
When I thought about how I wanted to celebrate, I thought it would be so fun to interview one of the nurses that I know and love from afar.
Truthfully, it took me a loooong time to jump on the TikTok bandwagon, but honestly it’s such an entertaining part of my day – the content just hits differently than other social media platforms.
One of my first follows was Jen Hamilton – and honestly I didn’t know she was even a nurse at first! She is a relatable mom, wife, labor and delivery nurse with a love for humor, community service, and nutty antics.
In today’s episode, Jen and I chat about everything from her personal journey as a nurse to her accidentally becoming a viral social media sensation.
I know you’ll love Jen as much as I do after hearing this episode!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Follow Jen on TikTok and Instagram!
- Find out more about Jen here
- It’s Nurses Week! Enjoy 22% off my digital products as my gift to you. Head to learn.theresumerx.com and use code NURSES2022 at checkout to save.
- Learn more about HCA Healthcare’s Nurse Residency Program at: careers.hcahealthcare.com/residency
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!