Becoming a financially independent and debt free nurse is on the mind of most nursing professionals that I know, and for good reason –
Many of us have financial obligations, debt, and money goals…
But the thought of sacrificing in-the-moment enjoyment for the sake of budgeting and long term wealth leaves less to be desired.
Fortunately, there is a better way!
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Audrey Kreke, DNP, who shares her wealth wisdom on…
- How Audrey went from 6-figure student debt to becoming debt-free in 4 years
- The ONE area of your life you must get clear on before tackling debt
- Paying off loans vs saving – which comes first? And why?
- Strategies for creating financial security
- Advice for retirement planning and investing
- Action steps for anyone striving to pay off student loans
When it comes to what we do with our money, I think this interview is the perfect foundational episode. Tune in now!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Contact Audrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Audrey Kreke on Instagram @alignedsuccessNP
- Learn more about HCA Healthcare’s Nurse Residency Program at: careers.hcahealthcare.com/residency
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!