Dr. Meriah Ward is making their THIRD appearance on the Nurse Becoming podcast this week to talk all about Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).
In this episode, we discuss:
- What FQHCs are
- How they differ from more corporate or traditional workplaces
- Why you may want to work there as an NP
- Things to consider if you are an applicant applying to work at one
- How to find FQHCs to consider working for!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Meriah’s job search case study episode
- The New Grad NP Roundtable episode
- HRSA Workforce connector
Listen to more episodes here!