I’m taking a break from the podcast, and here’s why…
First off – I have LOVED creating and working on this podcast over the last couple of years.
It’s been 123 episodes since we first aired in July 2020 and has been a true labor of love and joy week to week.
That said, The Nurse Becoming Podcast is going to take a hiatus, for a number of reasons.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing:
- Why I made the decision to take a break from the podcast.
- What’s next… All the other great ways you can learn from me!
- And some exciting life updates from me in the clinical and speaking world!
With all my heart, thank you for your listenership over these 123 episodes.
Your 5 star reviews, your comments, your social media shares to your friends & colleagues have not gone unnoticed. You’ve really become the backbone of the content of this podcast and I’m so grateful and proud of what we’ve achieved together.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Listen to past episodes of The Nurse Becoming podcast at www.nursebecoming.com
- Send me on email on where you’d like to hear me speak next at firstname.lastname@example.org 💌
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
And if you were hoping for more career advice this week, don’t worry, I still got you.
SEE WHAT’S NEW:
- Steal my 5 Tips for a Stellar Nurse Practitioner Résumé (Trust Me, You Haven’t Heard of These Before)
- Get the best Nurse Résumé Examples: The Ultimate 2022 Guide to Upgrade Your Résumé
- Save my Top Tips for Answering Nursing Interview Questions
Listen to more episodes here!