Why even join a professional nursing organization?
Beyond being just a great résumé builder, membership in professional organizations as a registered nurse or NP can do wonders for your work and life satisfaction, as well as open you up to (and successfully prepare you for) a wealth of career and networking opportunities!
How do I know? Because I met Natalie D’Itri, MSN, RN, AOCN.
Natalie, aka the Careerwise Nurse, is dropping nuggets of gold on the podcast today all about how you can enhance your life through aligning with the right professional organization.
Hear a completely different take on professional nursing organizations as Natalie shares…
- What Natalie began doing to get more out of her job than just shifts.
- How Natalie used her membership to a professional organization as more than just a “line item” on her résumé.
- Why even go to education-type events and conferences? – How you can take advantage of this underutilized resource!
- Four benefits of professional nursing organization membership.
- Advice to nurses and nursing students about involvement in professional organizations.
- And so much more!
Find out where leadership, scholarship and mentorship opportunities are hiding! 👀
Tune in, and remember to leave a review on Spotify or Apple Podcasts.
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Listen to the Careerwise Nurse Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Connect with Natalie D’Itri on LinkedIn
- Send Natalie an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie’s favorite organization: http://www.onsfoundation.org
- The [free] NP Salary Report is Live! Submit your anonymous report and access the database at theresumerx.com/salary
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content, buy me a coffee here 😊
Listen to more episodes here!