Should NPs Start in Specialty Practice?
^ This HOT topic is a must-listen for Nurse Practitioners!Cardiology NP and Professor, Tranise Goodlow, aka Dr. G the NP is in the house to help you decide if it’s a “good” or “right” idea for NPs to start off in specialties.
There’s a lot to consider here, and you may be surprised by the viewpoints presented in this discussion.
In today’s episode, Dr. G the NP and I chatted about:
- Tranise’s nursing journey and how she got into cardiology.
- Should NPs be starting off in specialty programs?
- Why and How Tranise started her platform, Dr. G the NP
- How Dr. G balances everything from being a full time nurse practitioner, business owner, and a mom
- Dr. G’s advice to NPs
- What’s next? Big dreams and goals coming up on the horizon
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- Follow Tranise on Instagram @DrGtheNP
- Learn more about how Dr. G the NP can help you with EKGs and Cardiology at https://drgthenp.com/
- Connect with Dr. G the NP on Facebook
- Send Tranise an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!