How do you become a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner? There’s a lot of confusion around the dermatology NP career pathway, and for a good reason. As far as I know, there isn’t a “tried-and-true” NP program that caters to the dermatology speciality, leaving curious NP’s to trail blaze their way into the skin care profession themselves.
Fortunately, doctorally prepared NP, Susan Mayne is on The Nurse Becoming Podcast today to set the record straight on the dermatology specialty.
Listen to learn:
- Susan Mayne’s story of becoming a dermatology NP
- What the day-to-day clinical dermatology environment looks like
- How you can become a DERM NP
- Advice for getting started in the dermatology industry
- The importance of networking
- Technology advancements in the field of dermatology
- What is Visual DX?
- And more!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- This episode is sponsored by VisualDx! Podcast listeners can get 50% off by visiting http://www.visualdx.com/resumerx50
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!