When you get a job offer, sometimes you are so excited that you don’t even question the offer itself and feel like accepting it right away. Other times you’re left feeling like…that’s it?
It can be difficult to understand your worth, let alone ask for it.
Fortunately, that’s what we’re talking about today!
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Claire Ellerbrock, DNP, who shares her wisdom surrounding successful negotiation, including…
- How Claire’s personal experience led her to be interested in negotiation tactics
- The common misconceptions about negotiation
- Whether everyone should negotiate or not
- The four steps to negotiating that you’ll want to follow the next time you receive an offer
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- Visit Claire’s website at www.npfornps.com
- Connect with Claire on Instagram
- Click Here To Read The Full Transcription for this episode!
- If you are an NP job seeker, my signature program, Dream Job Roadmap, is open for enrollment! For info about the special promotion, click here!
- Learn more about HCA Healthcare’s Nurse Residency Program at: careers.hcahealthcare.com/residency
- If you enjoyed this episode and would like to support me in being able to create new & valuable content for The Nurse Becoming Podcast, buy me a coffee here ☕️ 😊
Listen to more episodes here!