Sean Sullivan is an improv actor, and I am very much a “by-the-book” kind of person. We’ll pause here for you to recover from your surprise.
In today’s episode, Sean and I talk about interviewing, but we go a little deeper than just the standard “how can I say the right thing?” spiel.
Listen to the full episode to learn about the following:
- How to be a better interviewer by being a better listener.
- How to interview yourself in preparation for the real deal.
- How to ask excellent questions. There are no dumb questions, but some are better than others!
Now go ace that interview!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED TODAY:
- My Block, My Hood, My City
- The Second City
- The Onion
- Download The Nurse Practitioner Graduation Survival Guide, completely free at: https://theresumerx.com/npgrad
Listen to more episodes here!